Has anyone ever wished for a Celtic Asssassin? I mean, come on, the Celts were Brutal, Intense even! I’ve never been to Ireland, (yet!) But it would be amazing traversing the Emerald Isle.
The game could take place *right* before the Roman conquest, (After Aquilis’s death of course), during Roman rule, and during the Fall of Rome, It would also be amazing to team up the gladiatorial Assassin Aquilis, (Considering he’s a ancestor of Desmond) Think of the Children, Laddies! The Music! The BEER! The ALE! (Don’t Drink, folks!)
[image provided by submitter]
Crossover concept : Brave & Assassin’s Creed
Bowls made from Blue John, a form of banded fluorite that is found only beneath Treak Cliff in Derbyshire, England, and one location in Zhejiang Province, China. Treak Cliff Cavern and Blue John Cavern are the only sites in Derbyshire where seams are still being exploited, and both are also open to the public as show caves. I visited several years ago, and was quickly intoxicated with the allure of this semi-precious mineral.
I want to eat cereal out of a fluorite bowl.
HUNTER’S ALMOST 9K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
a ps4 console
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Destiny (preorder)
- Final Fantasy XV (preorder)
- Kingdom Hearts III (preorder)
- Must be following me (i will check— my url is subject to change keep an eye on the url that shows up above this text)
- Reblog as much as you want; likes don’t count
- Giveaway/sideblogs are not allowed (i will check)
- Ask must be open and you must respond within 24 hrs otherwise i will pick a new winner
The giveaway ends May 31st